Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm finally here!


Well, I've finally entered the world of Blogging. I know...I'm a little slow. Better late than never...right?

I'm really hoping this will help me keep in touch with all the people I love and miss. So many of my friends and family live...not in Florida...and I feel such a loss. I think if you ever make a space for someone in your heart, it does not matter how long ago, that space is always waiting for the warmth that comes from them. And although I cannot see you in person, I'm hoping that by having contact with you in this way my heart as well as yours will be warmed.

6 comments:

  1. Feeling it. 'I miss you already!' I just started blogging too. mygoodreport.blogspot.com SO wonderful to feel of your generous heart and spirit. Love you tons, dear sister friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you recaped the year. And you are not the last one to get started blogging. I have yet to start a blog for my family :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the blogging world is pretty amazing. I'm fascinated by the many people that I reconnect with while browsing blogs!

    When I saw the blog link on the Perry blog many memories from drama at Tooele as I thought could it be the same Michelle?

    I look forward to future reads and wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute! We all give in to the blogging world. We miss you all the way in FL, especially at Christmas, but I am glad this will keep in touch better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meesha - Loved seeing you this summer...sure miss you. I am excited to keep in touch with you through blogging! Thanks for your comment on making space for people in your heart...that space can never be filled by another. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it so much. It's perfect. Unless you can add videos?

    ReplyDelete