Saturday, June 6, 2009

June Begins

The first of June is Jon's Birthday. One of his favorite foods is Chicken Enchiladas....so that's what we ate for dinner. And he loves it when I make Peanut butter fingers (mmmm peanut butter and chocolate!) So I made those and also some brownies because we had to head straight over to the kids piano recital, and I needed a treat for that as well.
The two candles are because he's thirty-Two.

Here are a few video's of the kids piano recital.





After the piano recital we spent the next week preparing for our trip to Utah. That included hair cuts for the boys and trims for the girls. Sarah had been begging me to give her bangs for months...so she could look like her cousin Isabelle. So I finally did it. I guess it's pretty cute...but I still prefer it the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment