Sarah gave a talk this past Sunday in Primary at our Church. It was only about 2 minutes but she did such a great job. Part of it she read by herself, and the rest she said from memory while showing pictures or objects (which helped her remember as well as making great visual aids). I was so proud of her. She really is growing up, and getting so brave and smart!
Sunday was also a big day for Nicholas. For one thing he finally got his hair cut which he needed desperately! (Thanks Daddy!) But even more amazing than that is that he went as a fully potty trained big boy!!!! After months of absolutely no success in the potty whatsoever...he decided the Monday before this that he was a big boy now...and from that moment forward he was basically potty trained. He had very few accidents at all. It was amazing! So by Sunday I felt confident that he could go to church in big boy underwear and he did great. I did have to bring his Thomas the Train Potty seat with us...but it was worth it.
And then to top it all off...he also went right to his teacher and to his class without any tears or difficulty. My baby is growing up all at once. He definitely does these things in huge spurts.





Yea for Nicholas!!!! I think Lila is getting ready to potty train. She takes off her diaper as soon as it gets wet or dirty. Fun times in the Ashby house. The dress is beautiful. I would wear it all the time.
ReplyDelete