Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Here's a fun Halloween Slide show. It was a long fun day for us. It began with a performance, and then some shopping, before we went trick or treating with 2 different sets of friends. A friend of Sarah's told us about the Sugar Plum Fairy. She comes to their house every year. They leave most of their candy for her and she leaves them a toy!

Sarah thought this was a fabulous idea and soon had the whole family excited about the idea. I told them that since it was such short notice and she wasn't used to coming to our house they may get money instead of a toy. Sure enough! She left them money and they all got to go buy a toy. And that should hopefully save us a big dental bill in the future. Hooray!!!

I'll post performance video's as soon as they finish uploading.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: halloween 09 slide show
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone, it looks like you all had a great Halloween. I love the Sugar Plum Fairy idea. Good thinking Sarah. I can't believe how good looking my grandchildren are. Mom and dad aren't hard on the eyes either. All the costumes were terrific, but I think Daddy's was the scariest. I miss you guys so much. I love all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete