I am so proud of my self! I knew things would be crazy around Halloween time, so I figured the kids costumes by the end of Sept. And boy did that pay off! We had a lot of fun this year and none of the stress of last minute costume problems.
Our first activity was a party at the park with our Home School Co-op, Florida Sunshine Group. We arrived just in time for the Costume contest. Aren't they cute?!
Elisabeth won in her group!
Next up was bobbing for Apples. Poor Nick..he LOVES apples, but his teeny tiny mouth was not well equipped for this game.
Adam plunged right in!
And look at the team who won the relay race that covered the whole play ground!
Here's Sarah with her sweet friend Annalee.
And the boys! You may have noticed this is the same costume Adam had last year. He opted to get a new cool sword instead of a new costume this year. You can see it in the costume contest pic towards the beginning of this post. It's a solid wood katana used for practicing martial arts. Very cool!
Elisabeth and Elena
We also did our annual trick or treat at the mall with the Coopers. It almost didn't happen this year, but we were happy when it all worked out. Hooray for Traditions!
This last pic is Sarah with her teacher and some of the girls at church for the achievement days activity. The little girl on the right is her best friend at church. And guess what her name is.....Sarah! The Sarah's are super silly together.
Oh yes, and remember when I said there was no costume stress....well there had to be just one of course, this is real life after all. Nicholas wanted to be Bat Man again so he also got a new sword instead of a new costume. His was a cool blue nerf sword. But he likes is costume so much he wears is around the house a lot. So I put his mask in a special place where it wouldn't get lost. I couldn't find my special place!!!! It turned up around Thanksgiving when I was looking for something else of course! Ah well, he didn't mind. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment