This is what Sarah looks like for 80% of the concert. Totally unconscious. I think is was 'Schindlers List' that finally knocked her out. I, however, loved the concert. It was a John Williams tribute. It was all Orchestra except the one song that the kids sang.

Elisabeth was very excited for this song. It's from the Harry Potter 3 movie...and she is a huge Harry Potter fan! Remember I'm in the far back Balcony of the Barabar B Mann Performing Arts Center. It's huge and I"m zoomed in as far as the camera can go...and I"m trying to hide the bright display screen behind the program so I don't bother other people. Please forgive the photography =).
Of course Elisabeth isn't the only singer in the family. I found an old video of Sarah singing the little mermaid song. It was taken over a year ago; she was just 4 years old. She sings it much better now. But it's soo cute. I thought you might like to see it. Notice the miles of tall palms lining the street as we drive...beautiful!




How cute. I like that song from Harry Potter too. The video of Sarah is also way cute - and at 4 years old. Amazing! I especially love Nic's background singing.
ReplyDeleteSarah, You are such a beautiful singer. I am so amazed by your voice.
ReplyDelete