Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!

Nicholas: We'd had a busy week full of places to go...people to see...and even a lot of people at our house. Then I announced it was time to go to gymnastics and Nic had a little fit and said we couldn't go. When I asked why, my little 3 year old said "I don't want to see any more Humans."

Sarah: She was asking some very pointed questions about the Easter bunny this year. I refuse to lie to my kids. So I say "well what do you think?". So after a lengthy conversation she decided that a guy dressed as a bunny ( She says she knows there are no magical talking bunnies) comes in our house...gets the things I've purchased out of my closet and puts them in their baskets.
I said " If I have to buy the stuff why don't I just tell this guy that I can put it in the basket myself this year and we don't need him?" She didn't like that idea...when I asked why she said
" I like the smell of Easter Bunny Hands on my eggs"

Elisabeth: When talking about how much we like the beach she said "My favorite part of going to the beach is the shower when I get home."

Adam: Well, Adam denies ever saying anything silly whatsoever!

No comments:

Post a Comment