Jon wanted me to make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. Everyone loves them...except for Adam...he's the picky guy.
For dessert he wanted peach cobbler...This is two birthdays in a row without Chocolate! Very strange for this family! So I looked up a recipe and made a quick trip to the store and voila! Peach cobbler! It can also be called Dump Cake. Whatever you call it it's super easy and super yummy! I even got him some Vanilla ice cream to go with it...but the kids didn't get to have any of the ice cream...Darn that milk protein allergy.
For the first time in a long time I was actually able to surprise Jon with a gift. He usually wants electronics that he needs to purchase himself, to get the right kind and at the right price. But there is a book that he downloaded and listened to on his mp3 player that he really liked. So I surprised him by getting the actual book.




No comments:
Post a Comment