Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Costumes!


As you can probably imagine, the girls have been excited to see their costumes since day 1. I would have had a blast taking pictures of them in costume in with some beautiful background. Or even just out in the Lobby. But that is not allowed, and you cannot take pictures during the show...so these back stage pictures taken by themselves and their fellow cast members are the best I've got. There was a photo shoot on opening day, and I heard that we might be getting a disc with those photo's on it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

They wear their robes in the first scene, and then not for the rest of the show. They didn't actually get the crowns until the 2nd performance.
  1. Everyone loves Sarah's crown the best! It's the only one with this special shape, and it's very ornate. I have to make her bun tall and skinny to fit it in there.
Elisbeth's bun is so big they had to give her one of the boy crowns, because the girl's crowns were way to small to fit over her hair.
In my first Musical I was an orphan. What lucky girls they are who get to be Siamese Princesses.

2 comments: