Living in Florida in the summer means you either need to be inside with the air conditioning, or in the pool. So the kids spend a lot of time in the water. These pictures were actually taken in May. But the kids have been swimming many times since. Jon and I have been in a few times too.
Filling the pool is just as fun (if not more) than actually swimming.
Limbo!
Now that the pool is full, it's a bit hard to take care of, but it's a really fun way to cool off together. All the kids swim really well, except Nicholas, who has to wear his life jacket. But even Nick has some good skills. He can hold his breath for quite a while and loves to swim under water (with his goggles). He also loves jumping off the ladder into the pool. I'm sure he'll be a great swimmer too once he gets a little older.
How many big sisters do you know who would be willing to do this?!
We love to Swim!




Yeah, not many big sisters that I know of. What a sweet heart! Summer or not...I wish I were in Florida.
ReplyDelete