
I took this picture at Elisabeth's last concert. Tomorrow they have their end of year party and she's done for the summer. It has been such a great experience...well worth any sacrifices we've had to make. We may run around like crazy people some times...and our house may not always be as clean and orderly as I'd wish...but, the memories we make, the things we learn, and experiences we have will be far more valuable to us than having a perfect house or time to watch tv. I'm thankful for all the opportunities we've had to be involved in so many great activities, and while it is crazy sometimes, I wouldn't trade it.
One of my favorite songs that they sang was the Halelujah song from Shrek. They sang it last year too, and Libby had a little duet that year, so I'll post that video here.
No comments:
Post a Comment