Monday, May 11, 2009

Luau celebration


Posted by Picasa Our Home school group, Gulf Coast Home School Association, held it's annual end of year party on Saturday May 9th. It was a luau theme this year and the kids had a great time. They played Limbo, and musical towels. They ate lots of yummy food, played with their friends and recieved a certificate for completing the year.

One of the highlights was the musical towels game. Our kids ended up being the final four! That was funny, and I couldn't believe that Nic had lasted so long. Then it was down to Nic and Libby. He had done so well, and then....His lovely big sister let him win. It was so cute, and he was so happy. What a sweet sister!


1 comment:

  1. You guys look stunning!! How fun. When are you guys coming to Utah? We will have to get together and let the kids play. I know Grandma and Vicki can't wait, every time I see them they talk about it. It is nice living so close to them now, I see a bit more of them.

    ReplyDelete