Our little HomeSchool Choir performed at the nursing home back in April. The residents there just love having the kids sing for them. The kids love having the chance to perform. It makes for a great day! The Ballet girls also performed their Swan Lake routine. I've already posted that. They sang; Never Smile at a Crocodile, I can go the Distance, The 50 States and Capitals, & So long Farewell.
I was really proud of them for learning all the states and capitals. Over half of them had the entire song memorized. I made special certificates for those who did. Elisabeth, Adam and Sarah all earned their certificates. So here's the video of them singing that song. This video was actually taken when they sang it at the talent show.
2 years ago




Meesha -
ReplyDeleteI love reading your posts and watching the videos of the kids. So cute! I can't wait to see you when you come out in June. Love sent to you!
Angie