Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sarah's Butterfly Birthday Party

Sarah had her Butterfly Birthday Party on May 16th. I spent the majority of the time painting faces. They also decorated wings they could wear, played hot potato with a flower, went 'shopping' for special butterfly surprises (Tatoo's and pencils and notbooks, chocolate pretzel flowers or chocolate flower suckers, and slinkies) And they got to decorate butterfly sugar cookies and eat them.


I think about 21 kids showed up. It was crazy and I couldn't have done it without help from some of the moms. Thank you, Thank you!

Instead of a big birthday cake Sarah wanted each kid to have a little butterfly cake.



Here's the Happy Birthday Girl.
The next day at church she wore a new dress from the Cabrera's and her new Baby Sling that our friend Courtney made for her. She looked like the cutest little mommy. I just had to take a picture. Sarah was my sling baby. She spent her first 6 months or so living in a sling...while I led the music at church...while I taught dance and preschool...always, she was in the sling. And so it's twice as adorable to me to see her with her dolly in a sling.=)

Sarah's Butterfly Friends!
You can click the image to see it larger.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment