Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching Up!


Wow! I am so far behind! My lack of posting is not a sign of a lack of activity. We have been going like crazy people. And then as soon as things calmed down I got sick for a while. But I'm back on my feet and feeling good. So I'm going to attempt to catch up on some of the fun things we've been up to.

Our homeschool v-day party was rained out, so it was postponed until March. That worked out fine for us because the girls had a performance on the original date, but we were all available on the new date. We had a great time at the park with our friends, and decorating their valentine boxes was fun too.


We were also able to attend two different Easter egg hunts with our two homeschool groups.

We also managed to find time to dye Eastes eggs at home. We boiled some and we blew some out so they could keep them.

Easter Morning Pics!


Here's a fun picture of all the kids crocheting while I read to them. I've started crocheting again for a church humanitarian project that I'm working on, and they ALL got interested and wanted to learn. I thought it was great!

We also spent a lot of time cleaning and getting ready for my mom and grandma to come visit. We moved some things around and turned the office into a guest room. Jon even put up a door where there used to be just an archway. The kids absolutely LOVED the destruction process. Construction was almost as fun. =)

Meanwhile, the girls were still doing the King and I. They had Performances nearly every night. Along with rehearsals for our Homeschool Chorus and Ballet...and ballroom rehearsals on Thursdays...and don't forget Gymnastics on Wednesdays...Oh yeah and we still have to fit school in there somewhere.

Well I guess that's enough for now. I'll update some more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment