Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sarah Turns 7!

On May 5th Sarah turned 7 years old. I can't believe it!

We were supposed to perform at the Nursing home the week before, but couldn't because I wa sick. So we ended up performing on her Birthday. A few of her friends had some gifts that they gave her there at the performance. And afterwards we were able to go to Mcdonalds with some friends, and I let her get a Chocolate Milk Shake...She never gets to because she has a milk allergy. But I knew we wouldn't be having any ice cream for her birthday so I figured we could make an exception.

When we got home we made her favorite dinner; BBQ chicken wings, soft white rolls, corn, and tater tots. And for dessert we had brownies with whipped cream and strawberries on top. Mmmm. Then she opened some presents. It was a loooong day but I think she had a good time. The following Saturday we had her friends party...I'll post about that fun day next time.




Posted by Picasa


And yes....that was the only candle I could find. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment