Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sarah's Pool Party


Sarah's 7th Birthday Party was a Big Splash!


Her birthday comes at a time of year that is ULTRA-BUSY! Especially this year. So I really didn't have it in me to put together some elaborate and creative party at my house...the cleaning alone would have done me in. So Sarah chose to have a Pool Party! It was soooo easy and soooo fun!


This pool had no diving board, but it did have two slides...and we brought diving sticks and squirt guns and other pool toys for the kids. Sarah and some of her friends had to pass a swim test to be allowed to go on the slide. We were so proud of them for doing it!


I didn't even have to bake a cake! Sarah wanted a Strawberry Shortcake theme, with actual strawberry short cake to eat. It was cute and Yummy!



I would have to say, the few boys who were there enjoyed this far more than Sarah's Butterfly Party last year. =)

Although, Nick looks like he's a little worn out in that last pic.

The weather was perfect! Definitely hot enough to swim, but not oppressive for those parents who chose to stay out of the pool. All in all, I'd say Everyone had a really great time. I know Sarah did!



1 comment:

  1. mmm I want some strawberry shortcake now! :)

    ReplyDelete