After the boys and little kids went home...it was time for the Slumber Party! This was her first ever REAL slumber party. I've never let the kids have one before. But I figured 12 yrs old was probably a good time to give it a go.
First there was a foot scrub, followed by the painting of nails.
Putting on Make up.
Brushing and braiding hair. Jumping on the trampoline and swinging on the swings.
Pizza of coarse! Then it was time to put on the Jammies.
Musical pillows.
Movie and popcorn. They watched Kiki's delivery service. Very cute, and coming of age-ish.
Plenty of talking and giggling.
And the girls were in bed and asleep before 1:00 a.m. Woo Hoo!
In the morning we had chocolate chip pancakes and BACON! The bacon was a BIG hit. These girls really love them some bacon!
Elisabeth had the time of her life. I just can't believe how grown up she's getting! It was really cute to see her all teenage-ish with her little friends. And they are all such good girls that they gave me no trouble at all.




No comments:
Post a Comment