Well, it's time to wrap the year up. There are just few things that I never got a chance to cover...and I don't want to miss them.
Back in September we finally painted our horrid white walls. Most of them. I was so happy! The kids and I had a blast. We did a lot of it while Jon was at work, but he helped out a whole lot on the tricky edges when he was home at night and in the mornings before work.
Might as well have a little fun mixed in with the work...right?
Don't forget clean up duty...everyone took a turn.
Many hands make light work! We got this done in Record time. Jon was shocked when he got home the first night.
Right about the same time we inherited a swing set...for free! Jon (with a little help from Adam) got it up and ready just in time for Elisabeth's birthday party. And the painting was done in time too. :)
\\\\\
In October, Elisabeth got braces.
She was pretty upset at first...both because of the pain and how she looked. But her daddy helped her feel better. And, winning the costume contest a few days later didn't hurt either. =)
\\\\\
In November, we got a chance to go back to Marco Island again for Jon's work Conference.
It's a beautiful place, with a beautiful view!
And the food is superb! It helps that I don't have to cook it, or even drive anywhere to get it! We love that one of our best friend families get's to be there too. Hooray for dads that work together!
The weather was Perfect. Not hot...and not cold. Maybe a little too cool for beach water, but the sand was great and the heated pools were magnificent.
This came right after the horrible week of pain and the first half of my root canal. Not to mention the stress of the play getting closer to performance time. It was a much needed get away!
Well, I think that about covers it. There are still plenty of video's I need to post...but until I can get Jon to help me with a computer issue that will have to wait. Look for those in January! =)
Good bye 2010....and Hello 2011. May the new year be full of HEALTH, and happiness!




No comments:
Post a Comment